It’s Official! Back-To-School season is in full swing, and while you’re getting the house cleaned up and ready, it is essential to prepare with some assistance. Here’s a list of 5 steps to make back-to-school simple and straightforward:
1. Create Workspaces – look for areas around the home to turn into workstations to make mornings flow easily, from turning a countertop into the spot to prepare lunch to having a designated area to place a backpack.
2. Declutter your Food Pantry – after a summer of activities and socials, clear your pantry for a fresh restock of snacks and goodies for those lunchboxes.
3. Clean your Car Interior – Now is the best time to check underneath car seats, wipe messes, and leave your Car smelling and feeling fresh for an easy ride to school.
4. Organize your Entry Space – save time by making going out the door a breeze. By having your entry space decluttered, you’ll be able to easily find your car keys, jacket, bag, and other essential must-haves.
5. Schedule a home deep clean – Leave your most significant task to us; we focus on delivering a consistent, courteous, and convenient cleaning service you’ll enjoy.
We’re focused non-stop until you feel great at home.
SERVING SWFL: Fort Myers – Cape Coral – Lehigh Acres – Estero