Thank you for contacting us for an estimate!
We appreciate the opportunity, and look forward to showing you just how easy your life will be!
We are not like most other organizing and cleaning companies out there. Our business depends on it and you can count on it! Here’s some information we’d like you to know about us:
• We have been in business for more than 7 years. We are still owned and operated by the same local woman, Barbara Garcia-DeLucien, who started the business when her organizing clients expressed a need for a reliable and consistent cleaning company.
• We employ only full-time employees — never subcontractors — who are fully background checked. On average our employees have worked for us for 4 or more years.
• We are bonded and insured for your protection.
• Our technicians are professionally trained so your organizing/cleanings are consistent and don’t degrade over time.
• Our goal is to assign the same tech to your regular organizing/cleanings, so our tech will get to know you and your home but we can not guarantee that the same tech is sent each time.
• We use the Solo model on our recurring services. This means one technician per home on our recurring services. (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly)
• We provide free cleanings for women battling cancer. To date, 60 women in our service area and 60, 000 women nationwide have received free house cleanings through the non-profit we have partnered with.
• We have been voted Fort Myers Best in our service area for 4 years and counting, and our employees have voted us Best Place to Work.
• We guarantee our work 100%, and we don’t stop until you feel good about your home!
We know you’ll be happy with our services, and we can’t wait to add you to the Organize It family. As always, if you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to reach out to us! We’re here to help! Also, see what our clients are saying about us by clicking HERE!!